The FDA, along with the help of modern science, has established the various benefits of using olive oil based products in your hair and skincare regime. Along with Vitamin A and E, olive oil provides your skin with all the nutrients it needs.
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Contains anti-oxidants (Vitamins A and E)
- Contains Polyphenols, naturally strong anti-oxidants found in pure olive oil
- Moisturizes the skin
- Assists in maintaining the skin’s natural humidity and combats the external effects of the environment on the skin
- Hypoallergenic (naturally pure ingredients prevent allergic reactions)
- Soothing effect, no itchiness nor soreness due to presence of only natural nutrients and oils
- No oily residue, a healthy glow without the stickiness
For centuries, the properties of olive oil in skin and hair care have been preserved in the traditions of the Ancient Greeks and Romans. This natural cleanser, detoxifier and moisturizer is viewed as the oldest natural skincare product throughout the world, making it the perfect ingredient in the Olivella soap and skincare line.