Please check your delivery upon arrival before signing, DO NOT sign for a delivery with a shortage or damaged package without noting the discrepancy. If you receive visible damaged merchandise, please bring it to the carrier’s attention IMMEDIATELY.
- If there are any problems with your order, please contact us immediately. You must contact us within three (3) business days from receipt of delivery to qualify for credit on damages. Umbria Olii International will NOT give credit on any orders past 30 days
Remember: All carriers require you keep the product, packing material, tracking number on the box and the original shipping carton(s) for them to come to inspect. This is required in order to receive credit or replacement product, or your claim will be denied.
- Umbria Olii International MUST authorize ALL returns in advance. A return authorization number will be issued for all authorized returns.
- Any returns arriving to Umbria Olii International without authorization will be refused and NO credit will be issued.
- Order numbers are required for all returns.
- All authorized returns MUST be in resaleable condition: without markings of any kind in original packaging, unopened and unused. Please pack items carefully, credit will NOT be given for any damaged products returned to us.
- Closeout, discontinued, or expired products cannot be returned.
- Umbria Olii International is NOT responsible for damaged products due to weather conditions (i.e. freezing or melting). Ice packs are available for a nominal charge.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs on any returns to us not due to our error.
- A 15% restocking fee may be applied to returns.